Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions – The Pink Flamingo Spiegelclub
1. By purchasing a ticket through The Pink Flamingo Spiegelclub (online or over the phone), through our Box Office, or an authorised sales channel, you acknowledge and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Venue’s conditions of entry are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions and apply to your ticket. The Venue’s conditions of entry are available online and within your confirmation email.
3. Tickets are only valid if purchased through The Pink Flamingo Spiegelclub, the Box Office, the Venue, or an authorised agent.
4. Ticket sales may be limited to a specified number of tickets. The Pink Flamingo Spiegelclub may cancel or refuse to accept orders that it believes are placed in excess of said limits
5. Once confirmed, your ticket and any transaction fee will not be refunded or exchanged, except as provided for in the LPA Code or as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law)
6. Bookings are subject to availability.
Pricing and Payment
7. All prices quoted are in Australian dollars and include GST.
8. Prices are subject to change without notice
9. You warrant that you have the authority to make payment for your ticket and that you own/hold or have express permission of the owner/holder of the credit card or other payment facility used to purchase the ticket.
Conditions of Entry
10. Management reserves the right to deny admission to any person who appears to be intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
All patrons entering the venue must be 18 years or older, valid photo ID is required the three types of Identification that are accepted are a valid passport, valid driver licence or state specific proof of age card.
All patrons entering the venue must be adhering to our dress code.
By attending an event, you agree to the Venue’s conditions of entry as per below:
Bags and possessions may be inspected prior to admission
Filming and photography may take place during the time you attend The Pink Flamingo Spiegelclub, and you may be filmed for promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be filmed or photographed, please advise a Pink Flamingo staff member.
The use of photographic and recording devices of any kind is not permitted, unless otherwise expressly permitted by the Venue.
You may be refused entry or required to leave the Venue if you do not comply with the Venues
Refunds, Cancellations and Changes
The Pink Flamingo Spiegelclub will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled, or significantly relocated (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within a reasonable time. The Pink Flamingo Spiegelclub does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
The Pink Flamingo Spiegelclub may add, withdraw, or substitute artists, acts, or vary advertised programs, performance times, seating arrangements or audience capacity. Tickets will not be exchanged or refunded as a result of these changes, except as provided for in the LPA Code or as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
To the extent that permitted by law, the Pink Flamingo Spiegelclub will not reimburse you for auxiliary expenses (such as cost of travel, car-parking, child-care, and accommodation) or other consequential loss suffered by you in the connection with your attendance or non-attendance at an event.
11. While we encourage guests to dress for the nines, for the comfort of all patrons, a minimum dress standard of smart casual attire and footwear is required at all times, irrespective of fashion trends. Patrons and guests are permitted entry to the hotel and restaurants where their overall appearance is deemed suitable for entry, and does not:
Bear offensive slogans or pictures
Present a security risk
Appear dirty, soiled, or untidy
Present a health and safety hazard
Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any person at its discretion.
No Scalping or Other Unauthorised Sales
12. Tickets must not be resold or offered for resale at a premium or packaged, or otherwise offered for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes (including competitions) without The Pink Flamingo Spiegelclubs prior written consent. If a ticket is sold or used in contravention of this condition, the ticket may be seized or cancelled without refund or exchange and the bearer of the ticket may be denied admission.
13. Merchandise will not be refunded or exchanged, unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
Promotions and Competitions
14. If you receive free tickets through a giveaway affiliated by a Pink Flamingo Spiegelclub social media page, you may be charged a full ticket price prior to entry if there are any no shows of your guests and you have not informed our bookings and reservation team prior to the doors open time stated on your ticket.
15. Where additional elements were included in your prize package, such as accommodation, merchandise or travel arrangements, such additional elements are subject to the Competition Terms and may be subject to additional terms and conditions of the provider of such additional elements (for example, an airline for travel arrangements).
16. Where accommodation and/or travel arrangements are included in your prize The Pink Flamingo recommends that you purchase comprehensive travel insurance.
Voluntary Assumption of Risk
17. You enter the Venue at your own risk.
18. You understand that attendance at any event and/or the Venue may carry with it certain dangers, including the risk of injury and damage to you or your property.
19. By attending the event and/or the Venue, you accept the risk of damage and loss (including property damage, personal injury, economic and consequential loss) howsoever arising (including by negligence) at the Venue. This includes damage or loss caused by the acts or omissions of other ticketholders, visitors, guests.
Limitation of Liability
20. To the extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), The Pink Flamingo Spiegelclub are not liable to you for any loss, damage, injury, delays, additional expenses, or inconvenience arising because of your attendance or non-attendance at the Venue and/or the event. Where liability cannot be excluded or modified by law, including pursuant to the Australian Consumer Law, the liability of The Pink Flamingo Spiegelclub is limited to the minimum permitted by law.
21. These Terms and Conditions may be varied at any time.
22. If any part of the Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, it will be disregarded to the extent of its invalidity and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect.
The Pink Flamingo Spiegelclub reserves the right to change, remove, add or extend any of their products or offerings without notice. The Pink Flamingo will honour all paid for bookings but reserves the right not pass on any discounted offers that may one day be applied to its offering. Should the customer wish to cancel or change their bookings all new prices may be applied to that booking by The Pink Flamingo.