By purchasing a ticket through The Pink Flamingo Spiegelclub (online or over the phone), through our Box Office, or an authorised sales channel, you acknowledge and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
The Venue’s conditions of entry are incorporated into these Terms and Conditions and apply to your ticket. The Venue’s conditions of entry are available online and within your confirmation email. 3. Tickets are only valid if purchased through The Pink Flamingo Spiegelclub, the Box Office, the Venue, or an authorised agent.
1. Ticket Purchases
a) Ticket sales may be limited to a certain number of tickets to avoid scalping. The Pink Flamingo Spiegelclub may cancel or refuse to accept orders that it believes are placed in excess of purchase limits.
b) Tickets purchased are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable, except as provided for in the LPA Code or as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
c) Bookings are subject to availability and all sales are final.
d) Tickets must not be resold or offered for resale at a premium or packaged, or otherwise offered for advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes (including competitions) without The Pink Flamingo Spiegelclubs prior written consent. If a ticket is sold or used in contravention of this condition, the ticket may be seized or cancelled without refund or exchange and the bearer of the ticket may be denied admission.
2. Pricing and Payment
a) All prices quoted are in Australian dollars and include GST.
b) Prices are subject to change without notice
c) You warrant that you have the authority to make payment for your ticket and that you own/hold or have express permission of the owner/holder of the credit card or other payment facility used to purchase the ticket.
3. Conditions of Entry
a) Management reserves the right to deny admission to any person who appears to be intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the experience of other guests.
b) All patrons entering the venue must be 18 years or older, valid photo ID is required the three types of Identification that are accepted are a valid passport, valid driver licence or state specific proof of age card.
c) All patrons entering the venue must adhere to the dress code.
d) Bags and possessions may be inspected prior to admission and may be stored if they contain prohibited items such as alcohol, etc.
e) Filming and photography of both the venue and the shows may take place during your visit to the Pink Flamingo, please advise a Pink Flamingo staff member if you do not wish to be filmed.
f) The use of professional photographic and recording devices is not permitted, unless otherwise expressly permitted by the Venue.
g) You may be refused entry or required to leave the Venue if you do not comply with the Venues.
4. Refunds, Cancellations and Changes
a) The Pink Flamingo Spiegelclub will only offer a refund or exchange of tickets if an event is cancelled, rescheduled, or significantly relocated (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). The Pink Flamingo Spiegelclub does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
b) The Pink Flamingo Spiegelclub may add, withdraw, or substitute artists, acts, or vary advertised programs, performance times, seating arrangements or audience capacity without notice. Tickets will not be exchanged or refunded as a result of these changes, except as provided for in the LPA Code or as required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
c) To the extent permitted by law, the Pink Flamingo Spiegelclub will not reimburse you for auxiliary expenses (such as cost of travel, car-parking, child-care, and accommodation) or other consequential loss suffered by you in the connection with your attendance or non-attendance at an event.
5. Dress Code
a) We encourage guests to dress to impress. For the comfort of all patrons, a minimum dress standard of smart casual attire and footwear is required at all times, irrespective of fashion trends. Patrons and guests are permitted entry to the venue where their overall appearance is deemed suitable for entry, and does not:
– Bear offensive slogans or pictures
– Present a security risk
– Appear dirty, soiled, or untidy
– Present a health and safety hazard (including open toe shoes)
Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any person at its discretion.
a) Merchandise sales are final. Items will not be refunded or exchanged, unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
Promotions and Competitions
14. If you receive free tickets through a giveaway affiliated by a Pink Flamingo Spiegelclub social media page, you may be charged a full ticket price prior to entry if there are any no shows of your guests and you have not informed our bookings and reservation team prior to the doors open time stated on your ticket.
15. Where additional elements were included in your prize package, such as accommodation, merchandise or travel arrangements, such additional elements are subject to the Competition Terms and may be subject to additional terms and conditions of the provider of such additional elements (for example, an airline for travel arrangements).
16. Where accommodation and/or travel arrangements are included in your prize The Pink Flamingo recommends that you purchase comprehensive travel insurance.
Voluntary Assumption of Risk
17. You enter the Venue at your own risk.
18. You understand that attendance at any event and/or the Venue may carry with it certain dangers, including the risk of injury and damage to you or your property.
19. By attending the event and/or the Venue, you accept the risk of damage and loss (including property damage, personal injury, economic and consequential loss) howsoever arising (including by negligence) at the Venue. This includes damage or loss caused by the acts or omissions of other ticketholders, visitors, guests.
Limitation of Liability
20. To the extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), The Pink Flamingo Spiegelclub are not liable to you for any loss, damage, injury, delays, additional expenses, or inconvenience arising because of your attendance or non-attendance at the Venue and/or the event. Where liability cannot be excluded or modified by law, including pursuant to the Australian Consumer Law, the liability of The Pink Flamingo Spiegelclub is limited to the minimum permitted by law.
21. These Terms and Conditions may be varied at any time.
22. If any part of the Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, it will be disregarded to the extent of its invalidity and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect.
The Pink Flamingo Spiegelclub reserves the right to change, remove, add or extend any of their products or offerings without notice. The Pink Flamingo will honour all paid for bookings but reserves the right not pass on any discounted offers that may one day be applied to its offering. Should the customer wish to cancel or change their bookings all new prices may be applied to that booking by The Pink Flamingo.
Project 88 Pty Ltd T/A Pink Flamingo Gold Coast values and respects the privacy of the people we deal with. Project 88 Pty Ltd T/A Pink Flamingo Gold Coast is committed to protecting your privacy and complying with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act) and other applicable privacy laws and regulations.
What is personal information?
“Personal information” means any information or opinion, whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an identified individual or an individual who is reasonably identifiable. In general terms, this includes information or an opinion that personally identifies you either directly (e.g. your name) or indirectly.
What personal information do we collect?
The personal information we collect about you depends on the nature of your dealings with us or what you choose to share with us.
The personal information we collect about you may include:
• ● name;
• ● mailing or street address;
• ● date of birth;
• ● email address;
• ● phone number ;
• ● social media information;
[Under certain circumstances, Project 88 Pty Ltd T/A Pink Flamingo Gold Coast may need to collect sensitive information about you. This might include any information or opinion about your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or other professional body, sexual preferences, criminal record, or health information.
If we collect your sensitive information, we will do so only with your consent, if it is necessary to prevent a serious and imminent threat to life or health, or as otherwise required or authorised by law, and we take appropriate measures to protect the security of this information.
You do not have to provide us with your personal information. Where possible, we will give you the option to interact with us anonymously or by using a pseudonym. However, if you choose to deal with us in this way or choose not to provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our services or otherwise interact with you.
How do we collect your personal information?
We collect your personal information directly from you when you:
• ● interact with us over the phone;
• ● interact with us in person;
• ● interact with us online in any capacity;
• ● participate in surveys or questionnaires;
• ● attend a Project 88 Pty Ltd T/A Pink Flamingo Gold Coast event;
• ● subscribe to our mailing list;
• ● apply for a position with us as an employee, contractor or volunteer;
• ● any other direct communication;
Collecting personal information from third parties
We may also collect your personal information from third parties or through publicly available sources, for example from [insert third parties who your organisation collects personal information from]. We collect your personal information from these third parties so that [insert the purpose for which your organisation collects personal information from these third parties].
How do we use your personal information?
We use personal information for many purposes in connection with our functions and activities, including the following purposes:
• ● provide you with information or services that you request from us;
• ● deliver to you a more personalised experience and service offering;
• ● improve the quality of the services we offer;
• ● internal administrative purposes;
• ● marketing and research purposes;
Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in accordance with this Policy in circumstances where you would reasonably expect us to disclose your information. For example, we may disclose your personal information to:
• ● [our third party service providers (for example, our IT providers);
• ● our marketing providers;
• ● our professional services advisors;
Transfer of personal information overseas
Some of the third-party service providers we disclose personal information to may be based in or have servers located outside of Australia, including in [insert overseas countries where third parties are located / have servers].
Where we disclose your personal information to third parties overseas, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that data security and appropriate privacy practices are maintained. We will only disclose to overseas third parties if:
• you have given us your consent to disclose personal information to that third party; or
• we reasonably believe that:
o ○ the overseas recipient is subject to a law or binding scheme that is, overall, substantially similar to the APPs; and
o ○ the law or binding scheme can be enforced; or
• the disclosure is required or authorised by an Australian law or court / tribunal order.
How do we protect your personal information?
Project 88 Pty Ltd T/A Pink Flamingo Gold Coast will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information that we hold about you is kept confidential and secure, including by:
• having a robust physical security of our premises and databases / records;
• taking measures to restrict access to only personnel who need that personal information to effectively provide services to you;
• having technological measures in place (for example, anti-virus software, fire walls);
Our website uses varied analytic services to help us better understand visitor traffic, so we can improve our services. Although this data is mostly anonymous, it is possible that under certain circumstances, we may connect it to you.]
We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our services, opportunities, or events that we consider may be of interest to you if you have requested or consented to receive such communications. These communications may be sent in various forms, including mail, SMS, fax and email or through social media, in accordance with applicable marketing laws, such as the Australian Spam Act 2003 (Cth). You consent to us sending you those direct marketing communications by any of those methods. If you indicate a preference for a method of communication, we will endeavour to use that method whenever practical to do so.
You may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by [following the instructions to “unsubscribe” set out in the relevant communication] / [contacting us using the details set out in the “How to contact us” section below].
In addition, we may also use your personal information or disclose your personal information to third parties for the purposes of advertising, including online behavioural advertising, website personalisation, and to provide targeted or retargeted advertising content to you (including through third party websites).]
Retention of personal information
We will not keep your personal information for longer than we need to. In most cases, this means that we will only retain your personal information for the duration of your relationship with us unless we are required to retain your personal information to comply with applicable laws, for example record-keeping obligations.
How to access and correct your personal information
Project 88 Pty Ltd T/A Pink Flamingo Gold Coast will endeavour to keep your personal information accurate, complete and up to date.
If you wish to make a request to access and / or correct the personal information we hold about you, you should make a request by contacting us and we will usually respond within [insert] days. We will deal with such a request by emailing email@example.com.
Links to third party sites
Project 88 Pty Ltd T/A Pink Flamingo Gold Coast website(s) may contain links to websites operated by third parties. If you access a third party website through our website(s), personal information may be collected by that third party website. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the privacy practices of any third party provider or website and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any third party provider or website. Third party providers / websites are responsible for informing you about their own privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies.
Inquiries and complaints
For complaints about how Project 88 Pty Ltd T/A Pink Flamingo Gold Coast handles, processes or manages your personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Note we may require proof of your identity and full details of your request before we can process your complaint.
Please allow up to 30 days for Project 88 Pty Ltd T/A Pink Flamingo Gold Coast to respond to your complaint. It will not always be possible to resolve a complaint to everyone’s satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with Pink Flamingo’s response to a complaint, you have the right to contact the Office of Australian Information Commissioner (at www.oaic.gov.au/) to lodge a complaint.
How to contact us
If you have a question or concern in relation to our handling of your personal information or this Policy, you can contact us for assistance as follows:
Email : email@example.com
Contact number : 1800 BUY NOW
Attention: Project 88 Pty Ltd T/A Pink Flamingo Gold Coast – Privacy Officer Address: 88 Surf Parade, Broadbeach, QLD, 4154